Sunday 18 September 2011

the novel I'm writing - Rush

So I guess now it is about time I mention the novel I'm writing (or trying to!) It's a YA general fiction novel titled 'Rush' and based around the life of your average teenager (if average is taking drugs, binge drinking and staying out all night). The story is told by the young easily lead Jude Bellamy whose life takes an unexpected path to a world she'd never know if she hadn't met Rizza Rook. Rizza teaches her everything there is to know, shows her everything there is to see and is everything Jude could ever hope to be...or is she? As Jude dwelves deeper into this crazy lifestyle she begins to question whether taking drugs, getting drunk, never sleeping and getting into trouble really is all that worth it? and would being like Rizza really be better than being herself? I'll talk more about my novel in later posts and possibly post rough excerpts of it.  Also a while ago for fun I made some book covers of my novel, and I've decided I'm going to start posting them sometimes under my posts too.







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming over to my blog and following! Sounds like you have an interesting book there! Can't wait to see it on shelves one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete